Meet our Head Teacher (Ms. Horn)
Ms. Horn is a positive, proactive and dynamic professional with a highly successful career in the education sector in the UK, specialising in developing strategies and policies aimed at improving standards of teaching and learning for pupils of all ages and abilities. Experienced in working in a team to inspect school under specific criteria. Being able to feedback to heads and senior managers on school improvement strategies. She has an experienced in the management of challenging behaviour with an understanding of the impact of behaviour on the curriculum and how enhancing standards of teaching can improve pupils’ behaviour.
Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build rapport with pupils from diverse social and cultural backgrounds. Ms. Horn is a motivational and inspirational leader capable of coaching and empowering other teaching staff to enable them to fulfil their potential whilst ensuring that they make a positive contribution to the development of pupils.
- Masters Programme Special Needs (Institute of education London UK)
- MA Emotional Factors in Teaching & Learning, Tavistock Clinic Institute of Education London UK
- BA Language & Linguistics, Open University Milton Keynes (UK)
- Teacher Diploma Literature & Spanish, (Mico Teacher’s College, Jamaica West Indies)
- BA Literature & Journalism, (University of the West Indies Jamaica West Indies)