Welcome Note From the Head Teacher,
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.’’ Dr. Martin Luther King Jnr.
It is my pleasure to introduce to you Springhall British Secondary School. The School has been established since 2018. The School has at its core a spirit of ‘Continuous Improvement’, a quest for Excellence in all that we do. Springhall is a place in which each student is at the heart of all we do.
From our mission statement, as stated below you get an idea of who we are and what we stand for:
- To make learners confident and creative builders of their future.
- To ensure academic rigour and achievement
- To provide a balanced and exciting curriculum.
- To encourage children to meet academic challenges, with openness, enthusiasm and a willingness to solve problems.
- To encourage self-discipline and high standards of behaviour and attainment.